The MSc International Master Project Management programme from University of Strathclyde looks at the strategic and holistic demands of modern projects in contemporary organisations. You'll gain knowledge in an emerging field that combines:
- project management as a process to deliver complex change
- strategic management as a process for formulating and implementing organisational strategy
- the development of transferable skills. Particularly teamwork, leadership, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation for employment
This course is suitable for both recent graduates and those graduates already in the workplace. It offers a balanced programme of professional training at postgraduate level.
The course looks at the most recent approaches in project management with a cross sectorial and intercultural perspective that focus on managerial, behavioral and technical competencies.
Students graduating from the iMPM will receive two degree awards, issued by each institution:
- Politecnico di Milano - Master Universitario di I Livello in Project Management
- Strathclyde Business School - Master of Science in Project Management
The iMPM class is composed of a diverse mix of candidates coming from different nationalities. The iMPM programme trains candidates to assume job roles inside international and national companies in the project management field.
The MIP Talent Development Center and the Careers Service at Strathclyde supports you in your personal and career development. They'll help you to widen your professional network.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy & Organisation Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Innovation Management
- Project Accounting
- Project Finance
- Project Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesProject Management International Development View 233 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The minimum requirement is a Bachelor degree (or an equivalent academic degree) of minimum three years duration and 180 ECTS credits in any discipline.
- Candidates should have a minimum Second Class Honours degree or equivalent CGPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.