- To face the challenge of Luxury
- To become the future Global Luxury Leaders
- To understand the blend between Tradition and Modernity
- To enter the Professional Network of a Prestigious Business School
- To live in Milan, Dubai, Rome, Paris, London and Mumbai intensely
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Each Course will start with a face to face residential session, continue online, and end with an exam in another face-to-face session. The first two modules are devoted to core courses that ensure a solid, common base. Other modules are dedicated to advanced courses.
- Value creation in luxury markets
- Managing growth and evaluation performance
- Go to market
- Approaching customers with luxury services
- Crafting brands through arts and culture
- Strategic diagnosis and external environment
- New frontiers & looking ahead
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 49 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A university degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (not necessarily in luxury)
- Proficiency in English
- An interview with the program director to verify your strong motivation, good leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Photo to be uploaded to the online application
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Payment of EUR 100 admissions fee (using the special form within the application form
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
An "early Bird Fee" of € 33,000 will be granted to candidates that have been admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 15 December 2020.
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.