International Luxury Experts
The strength of the faculty of the EMiLUX - Executive Master in Luxury Management from SDA Bocconi School of Management lies in a very high level academic preparation and in the close and uninterrupted contact with the business world.
The work of the EMiLUX professors is grounded in research, publishing, teaching, and consultancy with some of the most famous luxury companies in the word.
Features and Advantages
- To face the challenge of Luxury
- To become the future Global Luxury Leaders
- To understand the blend between Tradition and Modernity
- To enter the Professional Network of a Prestigious Business School
- To live in Milan, Rome, London, Paris, Dubai and Mumbai intensely
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Each Course will start with a face to face residential session, continue online, and end with an exam in another face-to-face session. The first two modules are devoted to core courses that ensure a solid, common base. Other modules are dedicated to advanced courses.
- Value creation in luxury markets
- Managing growth and evaluation performance
- Go to market
- Approaching customers with luxury services
- Crafting brands through arts and culture
- Strategic diagnosis and external environment
- New frontiers & looking ahead
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 50 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A university degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (not necessarily in luxury)
- Proficiency in English
- An interview with the program director to verify your strong motivation, good leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Photo to be uploaded to the online application
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Payment of EUR 100 admissions fee (using the special form within the application form
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.