Students receive training that is in accordance with international standards recognized by professional associations including ACCA, PRMIA (Professional Risk Manager), and GARP (Financial Risk Manager).
Since 2017, the Finance (St. Petersburg) programme which is offered by HSE University is also part of QTEM (Quantitative Methods for Economics and Management Masters Network) consortium, an international network of the world’s leading business schools. This provides MA students with access to a wide range of network member opportunities. Additionally, after successfully completing the programme, students will receive a prestigious QTEM graduate certificate.
Career OpportunitiesOur graduates work in different sectors of economy. The most common career tracks are:
- Real sector of economy - Gazprom, Rosneft, Vimpelcom, MTS, Megafon, GE, Maersk, DHL, Nissan Manufacturing, Japan Tobacco International, etc.
- Banks, investment and insurance companies - Central Bank of Russia, Sberbank, VTB, Bank Saint Petersburg, Citi, Raiffaisen, Metlife, SoGAZ etc.
- Audit and consulting - EY, KPMG, pwc, BDO Unicon, etc.
- IT and other services - Rosengineering, Veemware, Corynthia Hotels, Zentit FC, etc.
Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting and
- Financial Analysis
- Tax Management
- Busines Ethics and Corporate
- Social Responsibility
- Financial Econonmetrics
- Corporate Governance
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae which confirms your professional experience (please indicate your position and the list of duties) or scientific activity, including educational internship ;
- Motivation letter (not more than one page of printed text), describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background;
- Recommendation letter (at least one);
- Higher Education diploma with the transcript of records (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript).
International2381 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2381 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 210 000 – 420 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master's programmes at HSE. Explore our link: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/financial-aid
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.