High standards: The Neuroscience (NeuroBIM) course from University of Bordeaux emphasises training in cutting-edge techniques in all major topics of brain research, from molecules to cognition. Its main objective is to foster Neuroscience education and train new brain scientists, by offering a unique interdisciplinary and integrated approach from normal brain functions to brain disorders.
Excellent teaching: In Bordeaux, about 30 professors and lecturers in Neuroscience are involved in teaching as well as many neuroscientists and colleagues specialized in psychology, cognition, modeling, physiology, genetics, medicine, brain imaging, etc.
Top research/traineeships: Neuroscience in Bordeaux has grown over the last 15 years to become one of the largest Neuroscience scientific communities in France and in Europe, with over 600 people working in the various Neuroscience laboratories of the University of Bordeaux.
Strengths of this Master program?
- Advanced scientific education and training with innovative and interdisciplinary brain research methodology.
- Training through original research.
- Small classes and close contact with faculty staff.
- Opportunities for international mobility.
After this Master program?
- After graduation, students have access to career opportunities in the industrial sector, in clinical research or may carry out further fundamental research as PhD students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Communication
- Statistics and Neural Modelling
- Tutored Project
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Molecular Neurobiology, Development & Neurogenetics
- Higher Brain Functions
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) or equivalent degree in biology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, medical studies, pharmacy, cognitive sciences or psychology with a strong interest in Neuroscience.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in another subject (chemistry, physics, maths, computer science) must provide documented interest in the field of Neuroscience.
- Excellent grades are expected.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.