We offer a master degree in Health Economics, Policy and Management at Karolinska Institutet. Medical management addresses how resources in the form of competence, knowledge, material and other assets can best be used and developed to improve human health.
- Graduates are well prepared for several positions in the private and public sectors, particularly authorities responsible for environmental and health issues, both in Sweden and abroad.
- The programme provides a solid foudation for graduates wishing to continue studies at doctoral level (PhD).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme provides an opportunity for students to develop theoretical and practical skills for analysing health and healthcare issues at the organisational and policy level.
- The objectives are to enhance their existing knowledge and skills of health economics, management and policy, and to help them gain theoretical and conceptual understanding of the function of the health sector.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with foreign academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements for master's applicants at universityadmissions.se
- Applicants with Swedish academic credentials should follow the documentation requirements at antagning.se
- All documents must have reached University Admissions by the deadline for supporting documents 3rd of February 2020
International17286 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34572 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
360 000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.