You can study the Real Estate Investment graduate certificate at Harvard University.
Develop practical, real-world knowledge and skills for investing in real estate.Key Learning Outcomes:
- Insight on various investment opportunities through an understanding of land uses; the forces that drive property values; the life cycles of buildings and neighborhoods; how cities develop and change over time, and the real estate cycle.
- Hands-on experience creating financial models, analyzing cash flows, determining values, and measuring economic returns of real estate investments.
- Understanding of investment capital through a variety of debt and equity partnership structures.
- Knowledge of the tools of investment strategy, decision-making, risk mitigation, and enterprise management.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
More informationVisit official programme website
The professional graduate certificate in Real Estate Investment requires four courses:
- Principles of Real Estate (required course)
- Real Estate Finance and Investment (required course)
- Real Estate Enterprise Management (required course)
- Urban Development Policy
- Sustainable Districts and Neighborhoods
- Environmental Ethics and Land Management
- Advancing Sustainability through Land Conservation Practice in the United States and Around the World
- Urban Politics, Land Use Policies, and Sustainability
- Designing the American City: Civic Aspirations and Urban Form
- Understanding Architecture
- Principles of Finance
- Managerial Finance
- Real Estate Finance and Investment Fundamentals.
For more information please visit our website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 73 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
International7573 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11360 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National7573 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11360 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- the average cost
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.