Obtaining International Affairs (Dual Degree with Freie Universität Berlin) from Sciences Po is therefore a unique opportunity offered. For over thirty years, these two institutions have maintained privileged relations based on full recognition of the teaching provided by each of the partner institutions.
Students at International Affairs (Dual Degree with Freie Universität Berlin) from Sciences Po will:
- enhance the exchange, work and engagement with Germany.
- hold positions of responsibility in national, European and international institutions as well as the media, the private sector and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Narratives, Perceptions and Realities of Contemporary Africa
- Political Economy of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Preventive Diplomacy and Multilateral Conflict Management in Africa
- African Key Economic Issues, Beyond Debates, Facts and Data
- China as a New Player in Global Governance
- Asia's Security Environment and the EU: What Strategic Engagement?
- North Korea: Regime Stability, Security and Survival
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 44 other Masters in International Relations in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students whose parents' tax residence is within EEA pay fees according to family income €0 to €18,000.
- Freie Universität, semester fees of approximately 300 €
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.