The Biodiversity, Conservation And Environmental Quality course from the University of Siena therefore deals with the analysis and protection of biodiversity, environmental monitoring, research, scientific dissemination, education, thus meeting the national and international demand for experts in biodiversity.
Graduates in BECQ can continue their studies by accessing a PhD program, and can take the state exam for Biologists.
Graduates in BCEQ find their natural place within bodies for the environment and biodiversity, institutions and laboratories for analysis and research, local authorities, cooperatives, consortia for the management of museums, parks, protected areas and nature reserves, and as freelance biologists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biodiversity And Conservation Of Fungi
- Biodiversity And Pharmaceuticals
- Conservation Biology
- I.c. Environmental Quality And Management
- Microbial Biodiversity
- Molecular Applied Zoology
- Plant Diversity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 22 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Declaration of Value
- Passport with Visa
- A passport Picture
- Codice Fiscale issued by Agenzia delle Entrate
- Original of your High School Diploma
- Certificate released by the competent University declaring the exam transcripts (with translation), as well as, for each subject,detailed programmes for the completion of said qualifications; the study programme can be certified by the DiplomaSupplement,where in place
- Certificate declaring the pass grade of an eventual special academic competence exam eventually required for entry to University in the Country of origin
- Pdf of Dream Apply
- Pdf of Universitaly
- All original documents and a copy of everything divided in two separate folders (one for originals, one for copies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification.The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.