The Master of Science in International Management at The American University of Paris combines a methodical overview of contemporary management practices and a critical evaluation of the economic, social and political organizational environments in which managers work today.
The MSc in International Management degree program is designed to meet the needs of recent graduates wishing to develop their knowledge and skills in management, as well as current professionals wanting to pivot their careers into a management-related field or a different industry.
As a recent graduate with an undergraduate degree in the social sciences and humanities you will find the program’s critical and practical approaches build on the strengths of your prior education, while those graduating from conventional business programs will find greater depth and meaning in the interdisciplinary program curriculum.
Entering the program as a current professional you will be able leverage prior career experience in the classroom and will find a refreshing challenge in a critically-oriented academic environment.
As a graduate, you will :
- demonstrate an ability to apply management practices in organizational situations, as evidenced through case studies, course-related projects and the final thesis or internship report;
- offer a broad base of management and business knowledge, effectively deploying concepts, frameworks and critical approaches perceptively and with thoughtfulness;
- demonstrate skills in interdisciplinary analysis, drawing upon a wide variety of empirical and theoretical sources, analytical frameworks and sub-disciplines within management studies;
- demonstrate an ability to conduct methodological research into management problems, showing familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques;
- be able to communicate effectively and convincingly on a factual and conceptual basis, both in writing and verbally; and
- show a high level of professional reliability, an ability to work under self-direction and in teams, and a high degree of personal development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accountability & Representation
- Business Ethics And Business Law
- Organizational Analysis & Human Resources
- International Financial Management
- International Marketing Management
- International Strategic Management & Leadership
- Business Operations & Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development View 19 other Masters in International Development in France
- Online application form
- Personal statement
- C.V. or resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- English Language Test
- Standardized tests
- Standardized Test: GRE or GMAT recommended.
- Essay: In 500-words or less, describe your personal and professional objectives and how you anticipate that the International Management program at AUP will help you to achieve these objectives.
- Writing Sample: Submit a short assignment or professional writing sample of 500-words or less that shows work that you are particularly proud of or that speaks to your beliefs or values in some way.
International32400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA32400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.