The Master in International Corporate Finance from the West University of Timisoara has created a competitive national and international program, facilitated by the differential focus of the approach, objective and structure of our program.
This program is aimed at reducing the gap between training, research and business practice, thus responding to current needs for globalized financial management which allows to guide students towards new work fields, in which they can work in teams and undertake research.
Obiective specifice/ Specific objectives
In the methodological training, which is basic for the development of the Master, as a result of the knowledge acquired, students are intended to be trained to apply the methodological principles of the financial economy, obtain training in techniques for evaluation of companies and projects, as well as the knowledge of the analysis and decision processes based on financial information.
In relation to training in company analysis and diagnosis, which is part of the Master, the result of the acquired knowledge is intended to train students for an adequate interpretation of the company accounting statements, the application of current methods for risk measurement and prediction of business failure, as well as the use and application of management control systems, and identification, selection and management of the finance sources of the company, with the ability to apply international accounting standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Taxation
- Behavioural Finance
- Ethics and Academic Integrity
- International Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in Romania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Birth certificate (legally certified copy and translation)
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license
- Copy of the document attesting the residency abroad
- Copy of the language certificate
- Complete contact form
- Copy of receipt for 75 EURO
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International220 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 220 EUR per module during 24 months.
The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.