They must be able to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders in order to generate a shared vision and enthusiasm for their firms’ activities.
- By delivering solid business training and encouraging independent thought, team collaboration and open communication, CEIBS provides its graduates with the essential tools for success in many career paths.
- The 64-credit full-time Master of Business Administration programme from China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) consists of compulsory courses totalling 33 credits and elective courses totalling 31 credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Economics and Decision Sciences
- Finance and Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or above
- Full-time work experience of two years or longer
- A GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: MDQ-HH-39; GRE code: 3654) or CEIBS Admission Test score
- Proficiency in English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.