You will benefit directly from expert teaching by leading researchers, academics, and practitioners, many of whom are world-renowned in their fields. During the year you will discover the secrets behind effective strategic marketing management in a global marketplace, learn the techniques used in conducting and analysing market research, and explore the marketing mix in an international context as well as having a Masterclass from a prominent marketing practitioner.
In partnership with the core text publishers McGraw Hill we have developed an online blended learning package that enables students to test their knowledge with case studies, quizzes, videos and other links to underpin the lectures and extend learning.
In addition to the Marketing MSc degree at Loughborough University, you will also have the opportunity to study towards Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Accredited Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing whilst on campus. This is optional, entirely separate to the master’s degree programme. The programme involves an additional fee and is taught by our training partner TMLA, an Accredited Study Centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
What makes this programme different?
- Learn effective, strategic marketing management
- Includes an online blended learning package
- Opportunity to gain a CIM Accredited Level 6 Diploma
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
There are many paths you can take with your marketing degree in addition to specialist marketing, advertising and PR agencies. Marketing is a core element of all organisations and, therefore, opportunities exist across all industry sectors – private, public and voluntary.
Recent graduate destinations include:
- Bank of America, HR Manager
- Bridgehead International, Marketing Assistant
- Decathlon – Belgium, Department Manager
- Deltatre Media, Events Assistant
- Domestic & General, Marketing Trainee
- ILX Group Plc, Website Developer
- Leicester City Council, Data Marketing Executive
- Tesco, Graduate Management Trainee
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Market Research Methods
- Marketing in the Organisation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Personal Development for Study and Employability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Any applications or results submitted after this date will only be considered if there are still places on the programme or time to obtain a student visa.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1427 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (good 2:2 of 55% or above) or equivalent overseas qualification, typically in a non-business field although those with a business background will be considered.
International23200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23200 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13800 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
British Marshall Scholarships
- Awards are open to US citizens who are graduates of US universities, to undertake study in any subject leading to a degree at a UK university.
Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship
- The Dean's Award for Enterprise offers 90% off the full cost of tuition fees, for UK, EU and international students with an inspiring business idea.
Loughborough Sports Scholarship
- To support the sporting and academic development of talented student athletes. The level of support varies by sport and performance level.
Academic Excellence Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.