At Saint Mary's University, in the Computing and Data Analytics program, applications for our next intake, are now open.
With these staggering levels of growth, there is a huge demand for data-savvy professionals with the ability to analyze, communicate, and innovate in a data-centric economy.
Simultaneously, the demand for conventional computing expertise (computer programming, product development, quality engineering, etc.) also continues to rise.
Benefits of the MSc CDA
- Develop in-demand skills and practical experience applying industry-relevant technologies, methods, and data sets to solve real-world problems.
- Outstanding careers – since the program’s launch, nearly 100% of graduates have received full-time job offers from Fortune 500 firms, SMEs, and start-ups alike. Meet our Graduates
- Study with award-winning instructors from Saint Mary’s Faculty of Science and the Sobey School of Business, AACSB Accredited and the largest Canadian business school east of Quebec
- UI/UX Design and Quality Engineering
- Managing and Programming Databases
- Web, Mobile, and Cloud Application Development
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Big Data and Information Technology Management
- Data and Text Mining
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 35 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Canada
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Saint Mary's University and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants require a four-year Bachelor of Science in Computing Science degree (or equivalent in a quantitative field) with a cumulative GPA equal to 70%
- Letter of Intent describing how the program will benefit your educational and career goals
- An up-to-date CV
- Applicants must successfully complete a programming test
- Applicants must successfully complete a technical interview
- Students whose first language is not English, and who have not attended an English language secondary school or who do not hold a degree completed entirely in English, must meet Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research language requirements.
International27365 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27365 CAD per year during 16 months.
National14470 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.