The Management, Co-operatives and Credit Unions programs at Saint Mary's University immerse co-op practitioners in the values and principles of co-operation, propelling them to exceptional growth in their careers.
- Take part in an orientation at the start and build relationships with your fellow students and faculty. The 2021 orientation will be offered in a virtual format and is scheduled for August 9-13 (timing to be confirmed once cohort time zones are known).
- Study part-time while working in the co-operative sector and immediately apply your learning.
- Use your co-operative as a case study throughout the program so you can integrate new knowledge as well as add value to your co-operative in the short and long terms.
- Experience co-operation at work with a 10-day study tour to Italy or Spain.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- History of the Movement
- The Enterprise Model
- Global Economy and Society
- Strategic Advantage
- Governance and Participation
- Accounting and Reporting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 55 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
- Students are required to be actively engaged in the co-operative sector (e.g. employed by a co-operative, credit union, mutual, or sector association; serving governance roles; consulting) and preferably in a leadership, supervisory or management position.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate degree (3.0/4.0 GPA scale or justification is the standard) or have an equivalent combination of training and professional experience.
- English is your first language or you can demonstrate competence in English. For more information on language requirements, please visit the FGSR website. During the Covid global situation, our university is offering some flexibility on language testing so see those updates here regarding duolingo testing and the like.
International10866 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32600 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
National10866 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32600 CAD for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.