The Benefits of Studying Graduate Criminology at Saint Mary's University
- Small seminar formats and student-focused education.
- Strong integration of theory and methods in analyzing criminological, socio-legal and social justice issues.
- Students learn how to collect data, analyze results and write a thesis.
- We emphasize critical thinking and critical social policy.
- We have a diverse and wide-ranging faculty with strong local, national and international expertise.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop rewarding careers that include further graduate study or employment in government agencies, non-government agencies and the private sector.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical criminology
- Advanced Topics in Criminology
- Directed Readings in Criminology
- Advanced Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCriminology View 12 other Masters in Criminology in Canada
- A statement that specifies your proposed thesis research (1000 words)
- A sample of academic written work, usually from one of your undergraduate courses.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic competence
- An online application form plus the $110 processing fee (non-refundable)
- Official proof of English language proficiency
- Recommendation Forms
- Official transcripts for all universities and colleges attended
International12284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12284 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5547 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5547 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.