Candidates at the Executive MBA Programme at the Erasmus University Rotterdam will benefit from the academic rigor of a general management programme with an emphasis on examining the key drivers that transform our fast-moving business environment.
In just 22 months, our part-time EMBA can change the course of your entire career. From day one, we get you ready to make a real, immediate impact in the workplace.
NVAO, AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ready to accelerate the career you’ve worked tirelessly to achieve? Our 22-month part-time Executive MBA program allows you to keep moving forward in your current career while earning the same acclaimed training as our International Full-time MBA program.
- Adapted to fit the demanding schedules of working executives like you, this program offers growth and continued development for effective business professionals, now and in the future.
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Netherlands
We look for exceptional candidates for our EMBA programme. We consider each applicant on his or her on own merits, but you must be able to demonstrate:
- Professional achievements and goals
- A minimum of four years of post-graduate work experience, demonstrating your career progression.
- Academic excellence
- Candidates must have a university degree (bachelor, master, PhD) or equivalent.
- English proficiency
- A strong command of the English language.
- Leadership potential
- Experience in managing people or projects
- A mindset that truly values diversity
- Curiosity about other cultures, and the ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds
International29727 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
EU/EEA29727 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.