Their core involves two abilities:
- the ability to independently reflect on and evaluate the problems and implemented measures of public and social policy, social services, social work and human resources development, and cope with dilemmas associated with them,
- the ability to independently design and implement system-specific measures, and coordinate their implementation.
- the role of a conceptual worker in the design and implementation of public and social policy programs, social services and social work, employment policy and human resources development strategies,
- the role of coordinator in the design and implementation of public and social policy programs, social services and social work, employment policy and human resources development,
- the role of researcher,
- the role of a teacher in disciplines in the fields of public and social policy, social services, employment policy and human resources development,
- possibly other types of roles, depending on the employer's needs (e.g. speakers, advisors on public and social policy, social services, employment policy and human resources development).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary problems in European welfare states
- Public Policy Process
- Statistics and Research
- Gender and labour market in different European contexts
- Civil Society, Economy and the State
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Human Resource Management Public Policy View 5 other Masters in Public Policy in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have prior education (at least Bachelor degree) in the fields of public or social policy, some other social science field, economics and management, public administration. The students are accepted on the basis of the results from prior degree (Bachelor or higher), motivation letters and other documents specified on the web of the degree program, eventually entrance exam.
- Applicants are evaluated and admitted on the basis of the documents they submit and entrance exam; the evaluation scale is 0 - 100 points with 60 as the passing level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.