On the basis of these are the other expected abilities of the graduate:
- to independently seek, identify and reflect on the causes and consequences of current or latent public and social problems and systemic weaknesses in public and social policy measures, social services, social work, employment policy and human resources development, both at the societal and local levels, as well as that of organizations,
- to independently reflect on and articulate the need for the implementation of public and social policy, social services and social work programs and systemic conditions of human resources development,
- to coordinate activities in organizations implementing public and social policy, social services and social work programs and human resources development, and contribute to the development of their own human resources and organizational capacities as a prerequisite for coping with the tasks in the field.
Graduates of the Public and Social Policy and Human Resources program from Masaryk University can apply their skills especially in the following areas:
- the role of a conceptual worker in the design and implementation of public and social policy programs, social services and social work, employment policy and human resources development strategies,
- the role of coordinator in the design and implementation of public and social policy programs, social services and social work, employment policy and human resources development,
- the role of researcher,
- the role of a teacher in disciplines in the fields of public and social policy, social services, employment policy and human resources development,
- possibly other types of roles, depending on the employer's needs (e.g. speakers, advisors on public and social policy, social services, employment policy and human resources development).
- Contemporary problems in European welfare states
- Public Policy Process
- Evaluation research
- Civil Society, Economy and the State
- Statistics and Research
- Gender and labour market in different European contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Human Resource Management Public Policy View 6 other Masters in Public Policy in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- motivation letter/statement of purpose
- one or two recommendations depending on the study programmes
- essay – English language sample of your academic writing between 3000–4000 words (only for the Master programme of International Relations and European Politics)
- diploma (or confirmation of current studies)
- full transcript
- proof of English
- ID or passport
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.