The Construction Project Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University has strong links with prominent companies in the sector, such as:
- Willmott Dixon
- BAM Construction.
We consult with these companies to ensure course content remains relevant for the modern construction manager. The also provide advice on existing and proposed courses of study, research activities and consultancy work.
All of our distance learning students are employed full time by prominent companies in the sector.
Full time students find similar employment shortly after graduation. They typically hold (Assistant) Project Manager positions. However, the breadth of knowledge that our students gain gives them the flexibility to function effectively in a number of different roles.
Local and national construction companies, developers, project managers, house-builders, surveyors and housing associations regularly recruit our graduates.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied or Problem Based Learning
- People, Leadership and Organisations
- Project Planning, Control and Risk
- Process Management
- Advanced Technology and BIM
- 13 months
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 265 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- The course is open to applicants who hold a 2.1 undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) in a construction-related discipline.
- We will actively consider applications from candidates with lower degrees, who can evidence substantiated & relevant experience in construction.
- Industry professionals with suitable practice qualifications (e.g MRICS, MCIOB) - demonstrating ability to study at master's level, are also encouraged to apply.
- For Distance-Learning study, it is recommended that applicants have at least six months work experience in the construction sector.
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.