Few universities offer this increasingly popular stream in economics. If Behavioural Economics is your programme of choice, Rotterdam, frontrunner in economics, makes perfect sense.
Select the curriculum at Erasmus University Rotterdam that suits you best, study among ambitious and inquisitive co-students and benefit from the expertise of the internationally renowned Behavioural Economics Group.
- You can help improve products, marketing policies, negotiation procedures, contracts, and financial portfolios in business, or design and improve public economic policies.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Few universities offer this increasingly popular stream in economics. If Behavioural Economics is your programme of choice, Rotterdam as frontrunner in economics makes perfect sense.
- Select the track that suits you best, study among ambitious and inquisitive students and benefit from the expertise of the internationally renowned Behavioural Economics Group.
Those interested in the economists’ perspective on issues such as privatisation, corporate governance, market competition, government regulation, and corporate strategy, should choose the master programme Economics and Business. The programme equips students with an analytical mind for a career in banking, accountancy, administration, consultancy or economic research.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Organisational Behaviour View 22 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor degree (BSc) in the field of economics, econometrics or business (administration).Your degree has to be equivalent in both level and content to the BSc in Economics and Business Economics offered by Erasmus School of Economics.
- All applicants must show proficiency in the English language.
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15600 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.