We offer a master degree in Accounting and Financial Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam. There’s a close connection between state-of-the-art academic knowledge and business practice.
In the four core courses you’ll learn the crucial role that accounting and financial information plays for managers, external stakeholders and society at large. You’ll also choose electives to specialise for your career in accountancy, financial management and controlling, or financial advisory.
- learn economic and behavioural theory, analytical methods and core models of accounting and financial management
- generate sustainable solutions for complex accounting and financial management problems using qualitative and quantitative methods, and understand the managerial implications
- design and execute a research project in a business context
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Information and Decision Making
- International Financial Reporting
- Presentation and Social Skills
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Management Control
- Your Future Career
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 30 other Masters in Accounting in Netherlands
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.