The core topics in the programme Artificial Intelligence from University of Groningen are: autonomous perceptive systems, cognitive robotics and multi-agent systems.
- Once you have obtained your Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence, you can apply your skills in research & development, for instance air traffic and space labs, where you make sure that intelligent and innovative technologies are used during the design process.
- You could also choose to get a job at a research institute where you work as a researcher. This can be done at a university (PhD) or at a research institute like TNO. About 50% of our students chooses a career as a scientist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of Multi-Agent Systems
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Robotics
- Pattern Recognition
- Robotics for AI
- Handwriting Recognition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence View 30 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At least a Bachelor's degree in Artificial Intelligence or a relevant Bachelor's degree which includes all of the following six subjects:
- knowledge systems,
- autonomous systems,
- mathematics (discrete and continuous),
- logics (set theory, predicate logic and modal logic
- computer science (programming, data structures, search techniques, practical skills).
This is merely an indication of required background knowledge. The admissions board determines whether the specific contents of your previous degree programme meet the admission requirements.
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.