The Management and Digital Business MSc atLiverpool John Moores University course has been expertly designed by our academics to place you at the forefront of contemporary business practice. This is increasingly important as modern management requires digital strategists who are able to exploit the new technologies at our disposal for a maximum return on investment.
You will gain the highly sought after skillset which is required in today’s digital world. Businesses need managers who are globally aware and this course represents a new generation of leadership in both thought and practice.
LJMU has an excellent employability record with 96% (HESA 2017) of our postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduation. Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
On graduation you will be well positioned to undertake management roles in various countries, in areas including: business operations, digital marketing, project and consultancy work, analysis, digital media and strategy.
- Digital Business Management
- Management Theory
- Managing Strategy
- Management Practice
- Managing Business Research
- Digital Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Digital Marketing View 318 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- a minimum second class honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification
- an equivalent award
- Work experience is desirable but not essential
- Pearson 50-57
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
- International students entering on a Student visa cannot study part-time
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.