Digital Marketing at Liverpool John Moores University programme is designed to meet industry demands by equipping the next generation of digital marketing professionals with the knowledge and practical skills to develop, manage and lead a digital marketing campaign.
It enables students to develop key skills in areas such as website development, social media management, content marketing, web analytics, user journey analysis, the effects of multi-screen usage, SEO and mobile integration.
Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context.
The programme offers opportunities to gain professional certification awards and will prepare you for roles in digital agencies, large companies and SMEs or for self-employment. Many of our graduates have secured exciting positions in the field of digital marketing following graduation. Some have even secured employment before they graduated or started up their own digital agency.
As a digital marketing graduate you will be equipped for roles such as: Analytics Manager, CRM and Email Marketing Manager, Digital Agency
- Experiential Marketing in the Digital Era
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Data Analysis and Application
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Digital Consumer Psychology
- Research Methods for Digital Marketing
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 214 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
- a good second class honours degree in any relevant discipline
- IDM and CAM qualifications will be considered alongside relevant industry experience
- Exceptionally, the requirements of a second class honours degree may be waived where applicants have a minimum of five years' experience working in a marketing-related area
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.