The Master of Construction Management from Auckland University of Technology has been developed in partnership with construction industry leaders to meet the demand for professional managers who are technically competent in construction and able to manage the complexity of modern construction projects.
The programme is aimed at construction professionals including engineers, quantity surveyors and architects.
- Construction managers
- Construction and consultancy firms
- Managers/leaders of construction business units (both public and private)
- Project managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management in the Construction Industry
- Advanced Built Environment
- Construction Economics
- Project Management in Construction
- Law for Construction Management
- Project in Construction Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International Students: Applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on programme availability.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in Architecture in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
One of the following with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree OR
- Relevant graduate diploma OR
- Relevant professional qualification or experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to at least a three-year bachelor’s degree
- Relevant engineering or managerial work experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to one year of advanced study
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24637 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5289 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5289 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$8,711
- International: NZ$40,453
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.