The Master of Business Administration program at Carlos III University of Madrid is delivered in English and provides Spanish language training so that all students learn or improve their Spanish and can finish their MBA year with a working knowledge of one of the leading languages in the world. We also offer opportunities to choose selected courses in Spanish provided that a minimum number of students are interested.
Our MBA is delivered in English and provides extra-curricular Spanish training so that all students learn or improve their working knowledge of one of the leading languages in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economics for Business
- Principles of Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Market Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Business Modelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign applicants must possess an equivalent degree (three or more years of university studies) from an official university.
- Work experience: at least three years.
- Language: Satisfactory command of English at Level C1 of the CEFR-Common European Framework of Reference for Language
- Academic Excellence 20 points
- Work experience 40 points
- Motivation and interest 20 points
- Student´s capacity 20 points
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.