Get ready to lead in multicultural environments using business strategies that allow you to drive a competitive advantage in your organization.
Two prestigious faculties
- The courses in this Global Business and Strategy program at Tecnológico de Monterrey are taught in collaboration between both business schools’ faculties, with on-site courses delivered at the EGADE Business School in Monterrey and online courses delivered through digital platforms.
Program accredited by The Association of MBAs
- Managerial Skills
- Leadership and Managing People in Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategy and Negotiations in Multicultural Environments
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in International Business in Mexico
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of apostilled birth certificate
- Copy of passport or ID
- Copy of the apostilled professional degree and/or bachelor's degree
- Copy of the apostilled certificate of studies or academic transcript
- Up to date CV
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- Digital photograph (in PNG format)
- 3 years of professional experience following undergraduate study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.