International Nature Conservation from University of Göttingen deals with learning contrasts through integrated study semesters at Lincoln University, New Zealand (continent-island; north-south hemisphere; different conditions and approaches to nature conservation) and support through the advisory board of well-known nature conservation experts from international nature conservation organisations, practice-oriented with Internship-semester at an organisation of nature conservation
- Service in conservational agencies,
- The media,
- Botanical or zoological gardens,
- Organisations of nature conservation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conservation Biology,
- Ecology and Biodiversity,
- Agriculture and Conservation,
- Bioclimatology and Ecopedology,
- Forestry and Conservation.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Environmental Sciences View 31 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Six semester Bachelor degree in Biodiversity, Biology, Ecology, Forest Sciences, Geography, Nature Conservation, Wildlife Management or equivalent fields.
- Practical knowledge or expertise on international nature conservation
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
International760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- For each semester spent abroad, M.I.N.C. students pay the administr. fee 75€
- At Lincoln Univ, students pay for one semester of about 9700 NZ$ + administr. fee
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.