The Economics programme of University of Bonn provides students with a thorough understanding of the principles of economic theory and its applications in various fields. The program acquaints graduate students with the methodological framework underlying current research and current academic debates and enables them to apply their knowledge to a broad range of economic problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Economists
- Microeconomic Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 81 other Masters in Economics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics with a grade of "good" (2,3) or better - or equivalent
- Sufficient mathematical, statistical and econometric knowledge relevant to economics
- English language skills at level B2 GeR
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- One letter of recommendation
- APS certificate (applicants from China and Vietnam)
- GRE test scores - not mandatory
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.