The Dual Degree of Financial Analysis and MBA program offered by University of San Francisco provides a cost and time savings of up to eight units.
Graduates with Dual Degree of Asia Pacific Studies and MBA from University of San Francisco will:
- gain strong foundation of business management skills.
- develop an entrepreneurial approach to solve a wide variety of managerial problems in both startup and corporate settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International Business
- Organization Development
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1463 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Online application
- Unofficial copies of transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in a minimum of 17 units in the MSFA program
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 42 months.
National27000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1575 USD per credit during 42 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.