It provides students with an advanced understanding of the concepts and principles that underpin effective management, business decision making and leadership as well as analytical skills they can use throughout their career. The Business program from University of New South Wales combines a core set of business courses. The Strategic Management course is considered a capstone component and students can also select other subjects related to their interests. The degree has the option to do a research-based project that will lead to future research-focused degrees.
Why choose this degree?
With its structure of core and elective units, Master of Business students become professional managers by gaining broad and deep knowledge. You will develop a systems thinking-based approach in your problem-solving ability to successfully manage businesses, which makes this degree different from most others in the market.
Who should choose this degree?
The Master of Business is designed for postgraduate scholars and professional managers wanting to gain a more advanced understanding of the concepts and principles that underpin effective management, business decision making and leadership in organisations.
- Manager in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors including defence
- Business owner and manager
- Business analyst
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 103 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
General requirementsCRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International37920 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37920 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28560 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!