You will gain advanced skills in effective unit and lesson planning, assessment and reporting. The degree emphasises enhanced communication skills to ensure effective classroom communication, the practice of reflective teaching and the desire to continually improve professional knowledge and practice.
Why choose this Teaching (Secondary) program from University of New South Wales?
This degree is a fast track to employment in secondary education. It is recognised as a teaching qualification in schools in Australia and is also widely accepted internationally.
Who should choose this degree?
By undertaking this degree, you will enhance your career options and professional advancement within a broad range of educational institutions.
- Necessary knowledge and practical experience for teaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning: Psychological and Social Perspectives
- Social and Political Contexts of Education
- Creating Engaging Learning Environments
- Addressing Special Needs
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy
- Professional Experience
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
International students: We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 211 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 073442C
- A recognised three-year Bachelor's degree which meets the prerequisites for their selected teaching methods/specialisation/s. These prerequisites normally involve at least a major (three consecutive years of study, usually six courses) in the main teaching specialisation, and a minor (two years of study, usually four courses) in the second teaching specialisation.
- Additional WAM requirement: Entry into the Master of Teaching (Secondary) requires a WAM of 60 or higher.
International54720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54720 AUD per year during 15 months.
National5925 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5925 AUD per year during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.