Interested in advancing your understanding of international politics and examining how concepts and theories in international relations shape our view of the world? You will be introduced to the main theories and theoretical traditions that explain the practices and processes of world politics.
You will extend and deepen your existing knowledge and understanding of world politics as well as learning advanced skills in research and analytical thinking. You will become part of the global conversation on issues such as military intervention, the rule of law, human security, economic development, human rights and global poverty.
Why choose this International Relations program from University of New South Wales?
You will gain advanced skills to allow you to analyse world affairs and explore the many issues raised by the rapidly changing nature of world politics.
Who should choose this degree?
This degree will benefit those seeking to understand complex international issues with political, social, economic and legal dimensions.
- Public sector: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Department of Home Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs (Mexico), Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Norway) and the Ministry of Defence (Singapore)
- Private sector: Media Organisations, Trans- and Multi-national corporations, Industry and Financial Services
- International Organisations such as the United Nations and the World Bank
- Non-government Organisations in countries such as Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Thailand and Tonga
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations C
- International Relations B
- International Relations A
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 125 other Masters in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 083232G
- 2 year plan: Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%
- 1.5 year plan: Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%, plus one year relevant professional experience
- 1 year plan: Honours degree or Graduate Diploma* (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%.
International36480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36480 AUD per year during 24 months.
National26880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26880 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.