About this Degree
The International Full Time MBA program at MIP Politecnico Di Milano is offered in official collaboration with multinational and Italian companies offering company sponsorships as well as project work and job opportunities to candidates. The program is redesigned by and for companies to prepare the “manager of the future” who is capable of solving the cross-functional, multidimensional and complex problems that the corporate world of today faces.
The MBA Partner Companies will have key involvement in the program right from the start through networking events, mentorship, business seminars and funding opportunities for candidates.
To provide MBA students with focused career development support tools for reconfirming, realigning and self-defining contextual career decisions.
To support students in developing their competitive advantage in the post-MBA recruitment processes.
Job Opportunties Sources
- New Job Opportunities found by Career Service/School: 61%
- New Job Opportunities found by graduates: 39%
The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano is accredited by AMBA, EQUIS, ASFOR and EOCCS and is in the European Business School Financial Times Rankings and the QS World University Rankings.
- Designed to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Focus on new and emerging technologies in management
- Unique Training Formula: technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- 4 Fundamental Elements: analytical approach to problem solving, innovation & futuristic technology, balance of hard and soft skills, close collaboration with companies
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment centre, business games and business plan
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 37 other Masters in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Official University Transcripts
- MIP test (not mandatory for candidates with a GMAT score of over 590)
- GMAT/GRE score if available (optional but highly recommended)*
- Certificate of English Proficiency*
- Motivational statement**
- 2 letters of reference (optional)
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Digital Photo
International37000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA37000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
MIP’s International Full-Time MBA is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme. Every year, MIP and its collaborators award financial assistance to International Full-Time MBA candidates, ranging from merit-based tuition fee contributions to company sponsorships.
Company Sponsorships of €5,000 available to all candidates, funded by MBA Partner Companies.
Different types of tuition contributions are available and covering up to 50% of the MBA tuition fee. For more information about our financial aid possibilities, please get in touch by completing the contact form on this page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.