The International Business Administration programme of European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) offers you in comparison to other business administration and economics master programs the following advantages:
- an interdisciplinary graduate progam with four study options,
- the possibility of a double degree,
- a education with a recognized high academic standard,
- outstanding qualifications for the job market,
- an education in small groups and without tuition fees.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme page.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Essential requirement for the admission into a Master program is your successful acquirement of a first academic degree in Business Administration and/or Economics, such as a Bachelor, that implies a professional qualification with a total of 30 ECTS-Credits in the courses mathematics, statistics, business informatics, microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Language of instruction is English. Language knowledge in English will be required.
- Foreign students who did not acquire their university entrance certificate (high school diploma/Abitur) in Germany must, as an admission prerequisite, provide proof of German language proficiency either through successfully passing the German Language Exam.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Due to the publicly financed university system in the Federal State of Brandenburg, no tuition fees are charged.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.