The International Business Administration programme of European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) lies truthfully in the heart of Europe. Students from all over the world meet here in order to study together and to prepare themselves for the demands of an international working life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme offers you in comparison to other business administration and economics master programs the following advantages:
- an interdisciplinary graduate progam with four study options,
- the possibility of a double degree,
- a education with a recognized high academic standard,
- outstanding qualifications for the job market,
- an education in small groups and without tuition fees.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Essential requirement for the admission into a Master program is your successful acquirement of a first academic degree in Business Administration and/or Economics, such as a Bachelor, that implies a professional qualification with a total of 30 ECTS-Credits in the courses mathematics, statistics, business informatics, microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Language of instruction is English. Language knowledge in English will be required.
- Foreign students who did not acquire their university entrance certificate (high school diploma/Abitur) in Germany must, as an admission prerequisite, provide proof of German language proficiency either through successfully passing the German Language Exam.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Due to the publicly financed university system in the Federal State of Brandenburg, no tuition fees are charged.
Living costs for Frankfurt (Oder)
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.