A leading higher education programme dedicated to the sport industry
The strength of the Sport - International Sport and Event Management programme at KEDGE Business School lies in its ability to train managers in line with the requirements of this highly specific and demanding market, owing to its unique expertise at the crossroads of event marketing and sport law.
This high-level programme has trained more than 500 managers in 20 years, who now work for major companies and international sporting organisations holding senior positions such as:
Head of Partnership/Sponsorship, Business Manager, Brand Manager, Project Manager - Events, Guests Services Manager, Head of Sponsoring and Public Relations, Communication Manager, Head of Marketing/Merchandising/Ticketing, Head of Promotion for Sport Brands, Stadium Manager, Consultant in Sport Marketing, Hospitality Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commercial business strategies in sport organisation
- Commercial sponsorship and sport-related mass communication
- Fan experience & stadium management
- Sport career services
- Communication plan and cultural marketing applied to the sport industry
- Sportainment: business and digital management for & with fans
- Brand management in sport organisations
- Sport consulting
- Corporate social responsibility, digital marketing and sales management
- Economics and finance of professional teamsports
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Sports Management Event Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application.
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €16,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.