The overall learning objective of this Masters at University College Dublin is to lay the theoretical foundation in the areas of Law and Business whilst placing them in the real-life context of actual utilisation in an international context.
What will I learn?
- The ability to assess critically the development of and the relationship between International Law and Business, as well as their actual application
- Students will demonstrate their learnings by completing a dissertation or project.
- Demonstrate specialized, detailed knowledge and understanding of global legal systems, of the major branches of law in those systems and of the principles, concepts and methods of business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Law and Business
- Project module
- Dissertation module
- Corporate Governance
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Key Issues in Conflict of Laws
- Insolvency Law
- Regulation of Food Safety
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Law View 18 other Masters in International Law in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are invited from graduates holding a degree (normally a 2.1. or 1st class or equivalent) in Law and Business (or a discipline cognate to business such as economics or finance).
- Exemption from these requirements may be given to those with significant, relevant, practical experience or those with a post-graduate qualification at Masters level or higher in a relevant discipline. Such applicants should state clearly in their application why they feel their qualifications/experiences are appropriate for admission to the programme.
- Official transcripts.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.