University College Dublin offers the Master of Science in Marketing Practice programme.
- Personal and professional development – students benefit from dedicated seminars, designed to hone their presentational skills, impression management and interview and CV preparation techniques
- Varied assignments – the “Marketing Advisor” project covers a wide spectrum of themes and areas, including Marketing and Business Strategy, Quantitative and Qualitative Market Research, Economic Impact Studies and Digital Marketing
- Real-life work conditions – the course is structured like a genuine working day, with defined business hours, genuine commercial projects for external corporate clients and a real office set-up at UCD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Account Management: Selling & Relationship Skills
- Developing and Communicating Customer Value Propositions
- Strategic Market Management
- Professional Development - September February
- Action Learning Project - September February
- Applied Marketing Projects - September February.
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesMarketing View 37 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours Business primary degree or an honours degree in other disciplines.
- Acceptance on the programme is subject to demonstration of an aptitude in Marketing.
- Interview: The interview process is made up of two separate interviews; one individual and one group interview.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 11 months.
EU/EEA14460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14460 EUR per year and a duration of 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.