This Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions degree from University of Warwick gives you in-depth knowledge and skills related to intercultural communication. It's specially tailored towards working with people in business and professional roles.
You will develop skills which employers are seeking. For example, working in multicultural teams and being able to communicate across cultures. Our graduates are successfully working in many different industries.
- Work Placement - One of the unique features of the MSc ICBP is the possibility for you to identify and organise an experiential placement as part of your degree programme. A placement is a four-week work placement in an organisation of your choice. This addition to our programme offers a valuable opportunity to go beyond your classroom and on-campus experiences, enabling you to develop professionally and grow personally. In the past, students have found experiential placements all over the world, including countries like South Africa, Germany, Belgium, Australia and China. You can see some videos below.
- Teaching that makes sense in the ‘real world’ - As an MSc student, you will also have many opportunities to gain first-hand insights into challenges that organisations face, thanks to our guest speaker series that runs through all terms. These and similar opportunities provide space for any questions that you might have about working in international companies or multicultural workplaces.
Our graduates are working in over 20 different countries around the world in many different sectors, roles and job functions, such as:
- Public Relations
- Marketing communication
- General Management
- Internal Communications
- International Business Management
- Higher Education Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Culture
- Exploring Professional Communication
- Culture, Identity and Adaptation
- Intercultural Competence and Assessment
- Leadership, Teamwork and Culture
- Researching the Workplace
- Globalisation and Diversity in the Workplace
- International Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Communication Sciences View 479 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Good 2nd undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
Work experience is not essential, but candidates will need to demonstrate that they have an evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21280 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9460 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU: £4,730per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.