We are living in a golden age of digital innovation. During our lifetimes, an entirely new digital infrastructure has been created. At the same time, new technologies like social media, cloud computing, analytics and big data, wearable devices, 3D printing are transforming every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
The MSc in Digital Innovation at University College Dublin addresses technology-centric transformation in business and society. It is designed to equip future business and technology leaders with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the digital era. The careful balance of theory and practice within the course prepares graduates to enter the world of digital innovation or, in the case of professionals, progress further in their career.
- Leadership skills regarding the strategic application of IT for digital innovation
- The capacity to create and critically assess the business case for ICT deployment
- In-depth knowledge and managerial insights into systems development methodologies and processes
- Skills in business process redesign, change management, global sourcing and process modelling
- Skills in designing and undertaking industry-relevant research projects
- Ability to be a team player in distributed, cross-cultural, multiple time-zone projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design, Development and Creativity
- Skills for Business Enquiry
- Managing Strategy and Innovation in a Digital Era
- Cultural and Political Perspectives on Managing Technology and Change
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Implementing Digital Projects
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 10 other Masters in Technology Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14460 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Fees Part-Time EU: €7,855
- Part-Time Non-EU: €9,950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.