The Master of Science in Hospital Management at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University is designed for graduates keen to acquire the necessary knowledge to address challenges when dealing with hospital management and administration related issues. The program is suited for both medical and non-medical personnel and is an essential credential for those in the field of hospital administration.
The curriculum focuses on the application of established quality and business models to improve the hospital environment, specific to the UAE healthcare system. The program also provides knowledge, skills, and competencies to improve hospital services through a blended learning model which concentrates on research and field practice.
- Endow learners with skills and talents necessary for addressing the challenging issues relevant to hospital and health services management
- Introduce learners to the fundamentals and contemporary concepts of continual quality improvement programs and practices in hospital and health services settings
- Encourage learners to pursue their interests in the fields of hospital and health services management using acquired reflection, analysis, research, and evaluation skills
- Develop a comprehensive capstone to reinforce the learners’ abilities and skills in implementing the hospital and health services management methodologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Hospital Management
- Hospital Information Systems and Statistics
- Research Methods
- TQM Fundamentals
- Introduction to Quality and International Accreditation in Health Care
- Operations Management in Health Care
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economics and Financial Management in Health Sciences
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Management View 6 other Masters in Health Management in United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor Certification
- Official Transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS score report
- 4 photographs
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Equivalency certificate for foreign Bachelor Certification issued from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education
International19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19602 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19602 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- 72,000 (AED)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.