- a broad set of academic approaches as well as highly sought-after method competencies.
- the ability to analyse and predict managerial problems and comprehensive data situations using statistical and mathe- matical methods and models and to derive data-based decision recommendations.
- the capacity to understand and act on corporate values, compliance, social responsibility, the interaction of various internal functions as well as the cross-company coordination within the value chain.
- access to a comprehensive company network and practical exposure.
In Supply Chain Management you learn and practice theories, methods and decision-making approaches for internal and cross-company value chains. This knowledge includes strategy development and implementation, logistics and production management, planning, optimisation and innovation in value chains.
The M.Sc. in SCM aims to educate future managers and founders, who work across industries including in logistics and production planning, in strategic purchasing, in product and process development, in IT consulting or in the management of cross-company technology projects.Equally, our alumni are employed across all sectors and across all value chain stages—ranging from manufacturing and distribution to retailing and services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Within this programme, the Core and Advanced Sections cover the methodological basics of your respective major in Supply Chain Management.
- The Specialisation Section teaches major specific basics and, in addition, advanced skills within the same area with the business project as the practical highlight of the whole programme.
- The programme is designed to include a semester abroad during your third or fourth semester. We will be happy to advise you on the options available to you and give you organisational support before, during and after your international experience.
- With the master’s thesis for the successful completion of your studies, you underline the knowledge and skills you have acquired throughout the programme and are ready to continue your career as an expert in your field.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 193 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application in the case of unfinished Bachelor studies: In cases where present Bachelor studies have not been fully completed, application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 80% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by 30 September at the latest. The specific admission criteria governing the designated course of study (including the overall grade) must already have been fulfilled on the basis of the exam results available at the time of application.
- at least 78 ECTS in the fields of Business Administration and Economics
- at least 15 ECTS in the fields of Statistics and/or Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
The University of Cologne does not charge any tuition fees.
Each semester, all enrolled students of the University of Cologne have to pay a social fee.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.