We regularly publish in the leading academic journals globally and present our work at leading conferences. Moreover, since most of the research is empirical in nature, collaboration with organisations is natural to the department’s members.
Thus, by being close to businesses, a clear focus lies on the investigation of current business challenges. In addition to translating our research knowledge into the current course offerings, we cover a set of very contemporaneous subjects. Of course, the impact of the digital transformation as a trend is felt throughout all areas of instruction.
The Business Administration - Supply Chain Management programme at University of Cologne aims to educate future managers and founders, who work across industries including in logistics and production planning, in strategic purchasing, in product and process development, in IT consulting or in the management of cross-company
technology projects. Equally, our alumni are employed across all sectors and across all value chain stages—ranging from manufacturing and distribution to retailing and services.
Exemplary job opportunities include:
- Supply Chain Management in various Industries
- Category Management and Online Retailing Managers
- Strategic Procurement and Purchasing Management
- Manufacturing and Logistics Planning
- New Product and Service Development
- Project and Technology Management
- Global Digitalisation
- Trainee Programmes
- Managing Positions
- Supply Chain Management Lectures & Management Skills
- Supply Chain Management Lectures
- Business Project in Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 23 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A Bachelor degree or equivalent (worth at least 180 ECTS credits) in Business Administration or Economics, strong proficiency in quantitative methods and an overall grade point average of at least 2.7 (German grade). Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- At least 78 ECTS credits in the field of Business Administration and Economics
- of this at least 48 ECTS credits in Business Administration
- of this at least 18 ECTS credits in Economics
- At least 15 ECTS credits in Statistics and/or Mathematics
- English language skills level B2 CEFR
- The successful completion of an admission test (TM-WiSo/ GMAT) is highly recommended.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
The University of Cologne does not charge any tuition fees.
Each semester, all enrolled students of the University of Cologne have to pay a social fee ("Semesterbeitrag").
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.