Key features of the Management programme offered by TBS Education :
- Real expertise, with more than 450 hours of specialized courses to better meet the growing technical demands of companies and organizations recruiting our young graduates.
- A wide choice of specializations, with professional options and MSc courses in various fields and sectors.
- The possibility to obtain prestigious double degrees with TBS partner universities and institutions in France and abroad.
- Numerous opportunities for international experience: on our campuses in Casablanca and Barcelona, in one of our many partner universities and by doing an internship abroad.
- A very professional curriculum with the possibility of 12 to 21 months of internship experience in France and abroad.
- The flexibility to create a program agenda adapted to the student’s rhythm and personal development.
- Courses available in English and French.
To summarize, TBS Master in Management 's students experience a highly professionalised curriculum, in French or English, across our campuses and in partner universities worldwide, allowing them to develop truly expert skills, increase their employability and to decide their future as business leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 94 other Masters in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at TBS Education and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates who are holders (or who are likely to become holders) of a non-French university diploma with a minimum of 180 ECTS, attesting at least 120 ECTS carried out in a country other than France.
- Candidates who are aged under 30 years old
- Recommended : GMAT above or equal to 500, GRE above or equal to 303, CAT score above or equal to 67
- Evaluation of academic file + IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2), TOEIC (800) OR TBS English Test (B2)
- Interview in English
- DELF (B2) for non-French candidates
- Evaluation of academic file + IELTS 6.0 + DELF B2
- GMAT above or equal to 500, GRE above or equal to 303 (recommended) + DELF B2
- OR TAGE MAGE above or equal to 250 (recommended) + IELTS 6.0
- Interview in French
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA15300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students, we offer several discounts:
- Early Bird Discount: for students who apply and pay by March 31st (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Partner University Discount: for students who come from one of TBS's partner universities (10%)
- Special Discount: On a case by case basis for students with a good academic file (10%)
- Excellence Discount: for students with a GMAT score (or equivalent) above 640 or GPA>70% ; 7.0 IELTS (from 25%)
- Impact Discount: if you have a strong environmental/humanitarian/CSR project and a good academic file. (25%)
- Sibling Discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS (15%)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.