We offer distinctive undergraduate and graduate programs in criminal justice and forensic science designed to equip our students with the foundation necessary to excel within the modern justice system and utilize the latest technology and instrumentation which provides incredible advancements in the investigation, prosecution and understanding of crime.
Our graduates are well-prepared for careers in the diverse dimensions of law enforcement and policing, forensic science, juvenile justice, corrections, probation and parole, investigations, loss prevention, victim services and judicial administration. While at USM, our students are strongly encouraged to become engaged in campus and civic life, volunteer opportunities, student organizations and internship experiences in order to make their collegiate experiences as meaningful as possible.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Theory of Criminal Justice
- Applied Research Methods for Criminal Justice
- Applied Statistical Methods for Criminal Justice
- Seminar in Civil Liberties & Criminal Law
- Seminar in Policing
- Seminar in Corrections
- Seminar in Juvenile Law
- Seminar in Criminal Justice Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 229 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Scores on the verbal, quantitative, and analytical portions of the Graduate Record Examination's General Test and undergraduate grade point average (both overall and in criminal justice) and evidence of related field training and work experience.
- In addition, applicants are to submit for consideration three letters of recommendation
- Applicants granted regular admission who have an undergraduate major in criminal justice or criminal justice including non-degree graduate students, must have achieved a grade point average of 3.0 overall and in their criminal justice courses.
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.