The School of Accountancy at Kennesaw State University is home to one of the largest accounting programs in the State of Georgia and home to the internationally recognized Internal Audit Center.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory of Business Reporting
- Business Combinations and Transactions
- Risk Analysis and Control: A Systems Perspective
- Leadership and Professional Skills
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesAccounting View 550 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Letter of Interest
- Academic background with an accounting concentration
- Optional Letters of Reference (up to two)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.