- When you combine this level of excellence with a flexible program of study, it's easy to see why full- and part-time students from around the world join us in our pursuit of world-leading scholarship and development.
- Students have two options for earning the M.S. degree: complete 30 hours of study (10 courses) or 24 hours of study and six hours of thesis work. The 30-hour program is geared toward part-time students. Full-time students and graduate assistants typically follow the thesis option.
- The materials engineering graduate program at the University of Dayton has an international reputation for excellence that provides state-of-the-art facilities, classes on cutting-edge topics and real-world research opportunities in collaboration with the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) and the University of Dayton Research Institute (UDRI). The program accommodates students from a wide range of academic and technical backgrounds and attracts full- and part-time students nationally and internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Materials I.
- Principles of Materials II.
- Techniques of Materials Analysis.
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials.
- Introduction to Ceramic Materials.
- Introduction to Polymer Science-Thermoplastics.
- High Performance Thermoset Polymers.
- Principles of Corrosion.
- Methods of Polymer Analysis.
- Chemical Behavior of Materials.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 209 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
Applicants to the materials engineering program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
International873 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 873 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National873 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 873 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.