The Master of Nursing program offered by University of Lethbridge has been designed to meet the needs of degree-holders who are regulated members in good standing in a Canadian jurisdiction on the Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Graduate Nursing Practitioner, or Nurse Practitioner Register. Potential students may be working in a variety of roles and wish to increase their education to further their employment options. We anticipate that our graduates will become employed in nursing education or a variety of other roles within the health care delivery system.
More informationVisit official programme website
for more information visit the university's website.
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesNursing View 34 other Masters in Nursing in Canada
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- A University of Lethbridge Bachelor of Nursing degree, or its academic equivalent, from another recognized degree granting institution.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on a 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level semester courses.
- Be a regulated members in good standing in a Canadian jurisdiction on the Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Graduate Nursing Practitioner, or Nurse Practitioner register.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Requirement for Graduate Students.
Because the capacity of the program is limited, not all students meeting the minimum admission requirements can be admitted.
International15052 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30104 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National6777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13555 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.