Study Nursing at University of Lethbridge
The Nursing MN program offered by University of Lethbridge has been designed to meet the needs of degree-holders who are regulated members in good standing in a Canadian jurisdiction on the Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Graduate Nursing Practitioner, or Nurse Practitioner Register. Potential students may be working in a variety of roles and wish to increase their education to further their employment options. We anticipate that our graduates will become employed in nursing education or a variety of other roles within the health care delivery system.
Students in this program will choose from the following pathways:
- Course-based option for Educational Nursing Specialization (coursework only)
- Project option (coursework and project)
- Thesis option (coursework and thesis)
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Nursing View 113 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- A University of Lethbridge Bachelor of Nursing degree, or its academic equivalent, from another recognized degree granting institution.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on a 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level semester courses.
- Be a regulated members in good standing in a Canadian jurisdiction on the Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Graduate Nursing Practitioner, or Nurse Practitioner register.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Requirement for Graduate Students.
International1416 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1416 CAD per module during 24 months.
National603 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 603 CAD per module during 24 months.
Living costs for Lethbridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.