The Industrial Engineering and Management programme at Tallinn University of Technology focuses on the following topics: Digital Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Planning & Control, Strategic & Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Rapid Product Development, Production Planning and Management, Production Digitalisation, Internet of Things for Industry and Innovation.
The key words of the present situation worldwide are production globalization, international and local cooperation and dynamic market. For those reasons, concepts as design, development and management of integrated systems of people, knowledge, equipment and materials are included in the curriculum.
Why this programme?
- Covers the main engineering and business management areas; technical courses are combined with economical and social courses
- Teaching staff includes lecturers from the industry and international professors
- On site visits to manufacturing firms and lots of area-related associations for students (ABB, Ericsson, Bestnet, Cybernetica, etc.)
- Different interactive games for Lean production, 5S and production management and optimisation skills development
- Students can use different equipment in Protolab (3D scanners, 3D printers and laser sintering units) and Flexible Manufacturing systems and Robotics Demo Centre (Virtual and Augmented reality technologies)
- Different ERP, PLM, CAD, CAE and Factory Floor Planning software is used in the study process
This programme aims to prepare engineers as future experts in their chosen speciality and have the required skills to manage an international company. Graduates possess the industry knowledge and transferable skills that enable them to work in a wide range of different jobs and industries. Possible positions include Production Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager and CEO.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Process Management
- Strategic and Financial Management
- Business Negotiation and Intercultural Communication
- Industrial Marketing
- Techno-Economic Paradigms and Technological Transitions
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Modelling and Testing of Products and Processes
- Computer Aided Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related speciality.
- GRE General Test
- Online Test
- Online Interview
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.