The Aerospace Project Management programme of ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace develops the latest management skills, knowledge and skills to lead international project teams.
The advanced master “Aerospace Project Management” leads to positions as Head of Aeropace programme team, in charge of conception and management of complex projects with permanent care of costs and risks control in Aeropace companies or in defense institutions.
Aeronautical, Space and Defense business is, by nature, complex, innovative with high technical added value. Placed at the heart of political, economic, environmental and technological issues, in France, in Europe and worldwide, it requires a prospective vision from decision makers. It is based on specific industrial processes, characterized by long, costly and risky cycles (R & D, production, maintenance & support).
In this context, project management in aerospace environment requires mastering a wide scope of knowledge, know-how and expertise adapted to the specific needs and issues of this challenging worldwide business.
To answer to these concerns, ISAE-SUPAERO, Ecole de l’Air and ENAC gather their expertises to develop the Aerospace Project Management (APM) advanced master.
The professionally-oriented APM advanced master provides students with an overview on military or civil international Aerospace industry and gives up-to-date skills, cutting-edge knowledge, and necessary competences for successfully leading Project or Program teams in global aerospace and defence industry.
APM advanced master program leads students to integrate or to become Head of Aerospace program team. To conceive and pilot complex projects with permanent care of costs and risks control in Aerospace companies.
Companies recruiting our students: AIRBUS, Air France, AVIC, Liebherr Aerospace, Reliance Defence, Scalian, Safran Electronics & Defense, Elron Consulting, Jet
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First part: Overall overview of aerospace industry
- Second part: methodology
- Third part: economic and financial aspects
- Fourth part: knowledge management in multicultural team project
- Professional thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Aerospace Engineering View 19 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment
- Transcripts of the 3 last years
- English test result
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate)
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- ISAE-SUPAERO is under the authority of the Ministry of the Armed Forces. Consequently, scholarships based on social criteria granted by ISAE-SUPAERO are independent of those granted by CROUS. They are, however, granted using the same criteria as CROUS. If you are admitted to ISAE-SUPAERO, you will therefore have to apply to ISAE-SUPAERO for a scholarship based on social criteria when you enroll. You will be sent all the necessary elements at that time.
- Recipients of scholarships based on social criteria from ISAE-SUPAERO are exonerated from paying fees and tuition.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.