The course delivered by University of Florence is a combination of economic theory for finance with quantitative methods (probability theory, statistics, numerical analysis and computational methods) to quantify and manage risk arising from financial, economic and insurance applications.
The Finance and Risk Management mix theory and practice, academic lectures and interaction with finance practitioners and empirical sessions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Financial Institutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International and Financial Economics
- Quantitative Finance and Derivates
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Econometrics of Financial Markets
- English for Business and Finance
- Final Examination
- Financial Services and Markets Law
- Merger and Acquisition Valuation
- Portfolio Choice and Optimization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidates for the MSc in Finance and Risk Management must prove a strong knowledge of mathematics, statistics and social sciences as well as some familiarity with information technology and data analysis software.
- Applicants for this program should have achieved a First Class or High Second Class (Upper Division) degree or an equivalent international qualification in their country.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.