The Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness programme of ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace covers both technical aspects of certification and the legal and economic implications.
The advanced master “Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness” leads to various job opportunities either in aircraft manufacturers, or in civil aviation authorities and airlines: airworthiness inspector, certification manager, Airworthiness follow up, etc.
Airworthiness plays a pivotal role in aviation safety and development, guaranteeing that design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of aircraft, engines and systems are suitable for safe flight. It is supported by an overall process for which a solid regulatory and technical knowledge is necessary.
The Advanced Mastere ASAA provides the required high-level skills and competencies in the fields of airworthiness regulations, aircraft and systems design and certification, continued airworthiness and operation. It has been designed to meet industry and authorities demand for airworthiness or certification engineers specific profiles.
To further improve safety within a growing aviation industry, and to efficiently and safely introduce in the skies new technologies and innovative aircraft architectures, this program delivers relevant methodologies and keys to enhance certification approaches for civil and military aircraft.
The program fully matches job market expectations for certification or airworthiness engineer positions. It offers a wide range of job opportunities within civil or military aircraft – engines – systems manufacturers, suppliers, airlines and aviation safety authorities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Safety and Design Requirements for Systems
- Environmental Certification
- Human Factors
- Normal-Category Aircraft
- Aircraft Certification
- In-Service Occurrence Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 14 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment
- Transcripts of the 3 last years
- English test result
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate)
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- Application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.